Rules & Regulations
By registering participants agree to accept below rules and regulations.
- Registering implies that you will to pay.
- If you have not paid the entire amount due, you are not allowed to participate.
- Participating is at your own risk.
- If you have to cancel, the following applies:
- Cancellation up to 10 days before the event (4th June 2021) requires you to pay EUR50 (the rest will be refunded). This way we can ensure that costs associated with the clothing (shirt, socks, delivery, administration) are covered.
- Cancellation after the above deadline requires you to pay the full amount without any refund.
- In both cases the shirt and socks will be delivered to you regardless
- If you manage to find a replacement, you will be subject to no cancellation fee. However bear in mind that the sizes for the shirt and the socks are fixed.
- In case the event needs to be cancelled due to external circumstances such as extreme weather there will be no reimbursement/refund. The organisational team of Stichting Cycling 4 Climate will make that decision if required.
If it appears that the Climate Classic can’t take place on Monday 14th June due to Covid-19, there is a back-up plan. We will do our very best to move the date to Monday 12 July.
- If Covid-19 will be the reason to cancel the event on 12 July (plan b), we will refund a part of the registration fee. The attire (shirt, socks) will be delivered to your address nevertheless.
- Please bear in mind that traffic will not be regulated for this event. All general traffic rules apply and need to be respected. The police will fine you for dangerous behaviour and you might be excluded from further participation if you refuse you follow the instructions of either the organisation or the police. We will reserve the right to exclude you from any future events.
- Participation of the event and access to the provision stops is reserved for registered participants only.
- Stichting Cycling 4 Climate will not touch your personal data. We will not manipulate the data associated with your proof of registration.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and the safety of other road users. You are not permitted to organise your own support car (volgauto). The organisation is not responsible for any damage, accident and/or theft.
- By signing up participants declare that they are healthy and fit enough to cycle the selected distance. Naturally you are brining your own race bike.
- During the event we are taking pictures and videos. This material will be used for online marketing purposes such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, Twitter, press statements, etc. We have hired professional photographers and filmmakers to capture the atmosphere. By signing up to the event you declare that are fine with us using the material for the above mention media. Of course, you can contact us and send a request to take something offline in line with the AVG regulations. Please use the contact form on this website or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By signing up participants agree that contact details will be used by our sponsors for promotions. More information in the privacy statement.
- By signing up participants agree the we might publish rankings/results, including photo’s.
- By purchasing the NTFU Dagverzekering (insurance) your details will be forwarded to NTFU.
- You are required to were a helmet while cycling.
- The climate classic is not a competition in the sense that you are competing with each other. This event is an awareness and fundraising event and should be considered as such.
- Last but not least, our lives are still heavily impacted by Covid-19. All participants as well as the organisation are required to follow the Corona measures and rules at all times (no exceptions). Please read this page over Corona during the Climate Classic for more information.