- Delivery: We ship once a week. If you order before Friday, your order will be shipped on Friday and will usually be delivered to you within a maximum of 2 working days.
- You can place your order within 14 days return, provided the clothing is unworn and in original packaging. You are responsible for the return postage. Would you like to exchange the clothing for another size? Then we ask you to pay not only the postage of the return shipment but also the postage of the new shipment.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance and include a bill with your name and possibly the size you want to exchange it for. You can also bike by (again, saves CO2!)
Cycling 4 Climate
3544 TH Utrecht
- We do our utmost to ensure that everything runs smoothly. However, if something did not go as you expected, please contact us. We will be happy to help you find a solution.
- When we receive your order back, we will refund the purchase price as quickly as possible, but always within 14 days after confirmation of receipt of the return. Did we make a mistake with the payment? You have 3 months to complain.
- Description: We try to describe the offer as accurately as possible and to make the pictures as truthful as possible so that you can make a good decision. In the unlikely event that we make a mistake, you cannot hold us to it.
- We include your data in our central database. In doing so, we always comply with the rules of the Personal Data Protection Act. We sometimes send newsletters and updates on our events.
- Cycling 4 Climate warrants that the products supplied by us are suitable for the purpose for which they are intended on the basis of the information provided by Cycling 4 Climate and ensures that the products meet any legal requirements and other government regulations that apply to that purpose.
- Cycling 4 Climate guarantees that the products it supplies are produced respectively delivered with respect for man and environment.
- All agreements are exclusively governed by Dutch law. All disputes shall be settled exclusively by the competent Dutch court.