- Delivery: We ship once a week. If you order before Friday, your order will be shipped on Friday and will usually be delivered to you within a maximum of 2 working days.
- You can return your order within 14 days return, provided the clothing is unworn and in its original packaging.. You are responsible for the return postage. Do you want to exchange the clothes for another size? In that case, in addition to the return postage costs, we will also ask you to pay the postage for the new shipment.
Please send an email in advance to email@example.com and include a note with your name and possibly the size you want to exchange. You can also cycle by (saves CO2!)
Cycling 4 Climate
3544 TH Utrecht
- We do our utmost to ensure that everything runs smoothly. However, if something did not go as you expected, please contact us. We will be happy to help you find a solution.
- When we receive your order back, we will refund the purchase price as quickly as possible, but always within 14 days after confirmation of receipt of the return. Did we make a mistake with the payment? You have 3 months to complain.
- Description: We try to describe the offer as accurately as possible and to make the pictures as truthful as possible so that you can make a good decision. In the unlikely event that we make a mistake, you cannot hold us to it.
- We include your data in our central database. In doing so, we always comply with the rules of the Personal Data Protection Act. We sometimes send newsletters and updates on our events.
- Cycling 4 Climate warrants that the products supplied by us are suitable for the purpose for which they are intended on the basis of the information provided by Cycling 4 Climate and ensures that the products meet any legal requirements and other government regulations that apply to that purpose.
- Cycling 4 Climate guarantees that the products it supplies are produced respectively delivered with respect for man and environment.
- All agreements are exclusively governed by Dutch law. All disputes shall be settled exclusively by the competent Dutch court.